Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: M-F 7:30am – 5:30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Sacramento, CA (Midtown)
Children: One 2 year old boy
Duties: Family has two smaller dogs. Care would be feeding and letting the dogs outside. Family is looking for someone who genuinely loves children, proactive, respectful, playful and professional. Also someone that is active and can take the child to various places downtown. Driving is not required but if the nanny would like to the family is open to it. Household duties consist of doing dishes, child’s laundry and picking up after the child. Assisting the child in independent t self care, brushing teeth, potty training etc.
Compensation: $15 – $17 per hour DOE.
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.