Why the Most Successful Professionals in California Choose Capitol Park Nannies + Staffing
Providing expert childcare is very fulfilling, yet challenging. Capitol Park Nannies understands the unique, multifaceted nature of this career. The agency’s placement process is completely free for nannies, except for the cost of CPR/First Aid Certification and TB testing.
What are the benefits of working with our agency?
- Access to the best positions in Sacramento and its surrounding areas.
- Professional representation. Capitol Park Nannies provides you with specialized guidance and support throughout the entire hiring process. We are also available for support even after you have been placed.
- Families are pre-screened and educated on important topics such as labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits. Families are also aware that nannies must be treated with respect and kindness. CPN also conducts in-home family consultations, making sure the home is a safe and respectful environment where both you and the family can succeed and thrive.
- Once you are part of the agency, you are part of the CPN family! You will be first in line for future opportunities. And you will also have the opportunity to join our temp. division for on-call work, attend ongoing training from CPN, and more.
- No forced jobs. Capitol Park Nannies + Staffing encourages our qualified and professional candidates to only accept a position if they are truly interested in the opportunity. You are never obligated to accept job offers, and you may even partner with other agencies. We want to see you in the position perfect and fit just for you.
Ready to Join the CPN Family?