Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Part-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: Wednesday and Thursdays or Wednesday and Friday, 7:15am – 5:15pm
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Auburn, CA
Children: 14 month old boy
Duties: Family follows an attachment parenting style so someone open to that would be the best fit. Family would like the nanny to have their own vehicle to drive the child to various activities. Gas and wear and tear will be reimbursed. Family has one medium dog but no care will be needed. No housework required. Picking up after the baby would be appreciated as well as preparing breakfast and lunch.
Compensation: $15 an hour and one hour per day will be overtime (time and a half).
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.