Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Part-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: Days are flexible, 3 days a week and hours are 8-5
Start Date: Mid January, 2015
Location: Fair Oaks
Children: 5 month old boy
Duties: Family is looking for someone that can make a long term commitment, engage in learning activities, walks, and assist with sleep techniques. Family has one sweet dog. Light house keeping. Family is very organized and would like a nanny that is as well.
Compensation: $15 per hour and up DOE.
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.