Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: M-F and hours are 7:30am-6pm and sometimes the end time could be as late as 8pm.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: West Davis, CA
Children: 7 year old, 4 year old and a newborn
Duties: Nanny needs to be FLEXIBLE with end time. Family also has a very sweet Labrador. Not much care is needed for the dog except feeding and walks if the nanny wanted to. Family is looking for someone who genuinely loves children and who wants to be an extension of their family. Family would like someone who values education, is energetic, possesses strong communication skills, imaginative, playful and not afraid to be silly, organized and good at time management. A nanny that is proactive, takes direction well, likes taking the children outdoors and has infant experience. Household duties include keeping the house picked up, laundry, floors, and preparing simple meals. Nanny may use the family vehicle but needs to also own a car. Family would like someone who can make at least a year commitment or more.
Compensation: $15 per hour.
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.