Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday. 8:30am – 5:30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Location: East Sacramento, CA
Children: One 2 month old
Duties: Family is looking for an infant experienced nanny that will become an extension of the family. Household duties include picking up, dishes and baby’s laundry. Family has two sweet smaller dogs. Ideally the nanny would be a dog lover and be open to taking the dogs on walks. A little bit of driving may be required.
Compensation: $15-$20 DOE
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.