Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Part-Time Professional Nanny Job
Days/Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 6am – 3:30pm.
Occasional weekends needed, maybe every 2 weeks.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Davis, CA
Children: Children are 6 years old and 6 months old. Main care will be for the 6 month old as the other child will be in school.
Duties: Preparing breakfast for the older child and transporting to school, pick up the child from school as well. Nanny must have a reliable safe vehicle for transporting the children. Family also has a pool so the nanny must be able to swim. Family is looking for a loving, safe, clean, active, professional nanny. Very light housekeeping duties required. Family speaks Farsi and would love a nanny that speak Farsi as well or someone that is open minded to other cultures. This position has the potential to be long term.
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• It’s free! Candidates pay no fees to the agency
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.