Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny/Household Assistant
Days/Hours: M-F and hours are 7am-4pm
Start Date: ASAP
Location: West Sacramento
Children: 6 year old and 3 year old.
Duties: Family is looking for a nanny that is nurturing, smart, flexible, able to make nutritious meals, and be an extension of their family. Nanny must have a reliable safe vehicle to pick children up from school and transport to activities.While the children are in school the household duties include laundry, keeping the home organized and picked up and errand running. Family does go out of town on occasion and would like their nanny to join them on these trips.
Compensation: $15 per hour.
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.