Job Position: Full-time nanny
Days/Hours: 6:30 am to 5ish pm with occasional flexibility needed.
Start Date: ASAP
Children: 2 year old and 4 week old
Duties: Busy 2 doctor household. Nanny will work side by side with mom until she returns to work in July. The ideal candidate has infant experience as well as experience caring for 2 children at once. Family is looking for someone proactive. Taking initiative is very important as well as being very secure as a nanny. Family has one smaller dog and feeding and walking would be appreciated. Household duties include the children’s laundry, food prep, cleaning up after them and making sure the house is stocked with all of the essential daily items. Family would also like to have someone that would be willing to travel with them a few times a year.
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Compensation: $18 – $20 per hour DOE plus employment benefits.
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.[contact-form-7 id=”88″ title=”Nanny Application – Capitol Park Nanny – Sacramento”]