Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Professional Nanny Job
Days/Hours: M-F, 1pm-6pm. 30 hours guaranteed every week. FLEXIBILITY with schedule is required. If children are ever sick or out of school nanny would need to start at 7am.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Redding, CA
Children: Two children, age 6
Duties: Family is looking for a patient, educated, consistent, energetic nanny. It is extremely important to be on the same page as mom and the school. Being able to relay to mom the day’s events as well as what the teachers have said about the day is desired. One child attends speech therapy and implementing what he is working on is very important and again relaying this information to mom. Family has 2 dachshund dogs that are very well behaved. Minimal is care is needed for them. Please have reliable transportation.
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• It’s free! Candidates pay no fees to the agency
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.