Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: Monday-Thursday. 7:45-5:15. Fridays off!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: East Sacramento, CA
Children: One 5 month old boy and a 3.5 year old girl. She is in school half days.
Duties: Family is looking for a mature, patient, healthy, warm, and energetic caregiver. Infant experience is a must. Mom works close by and comes home on her lunch to see the children. Family has one dog, a German Shepherd. No care needed. Light housework required and healthy meals cooked for the children. Family is looking for someone long term. Spanish speaking a plus!
Compensation: $18 per hour
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.