Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: Typical hours during the day are from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. so candidate should be used to being on their feet and active as well as be comfortable with a multi-storied home. Typical work shift is seven days on and seven days off, teaming with other nanny to provide care 24/7 with additional hours as needed. Nanny MUST be willing to work holidays and weekends.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: San Francisco, CA
Children: 2 Children aged 6-8 Yrs
Duties: Job is live-in when you are working and live-out when you are not working. Typical work shift is seven days on and seven days off, teaming with other nanny to provide care 24/7 with additional hours as needed.
* Wake up your charges and get them ready for the days activities
* Keep the children’s area neat and tidy consistently
* Make the children’s bed daily
* Children’s laundry – including ironing
* Driving the children to/from activities using the family auto
* Organizing the playroom and other areas of the house
* Planning outings and keeping a calendar of events
* On-duty 24 hours, including sleeping hours.
* Errands and assisting other areas as time allows
* Helping out during events that the Family is hosting
* Driving family to airports/ hotel locations/ etc.
Compensation: Pay is $65-$85 k per year DOE.
Generous salary and monthly stipend for health insurance offered.
* Flexible Attitude (accept last minute schedule changes)
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• It’s free! Candidates pay no fees to the agency. – Professional representation
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.