Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas.
We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families.
Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-time nanny
Days/Hours: One week on, one week off. 2 weeks per month. Live in shifts 24 hours for up to 7 days on, 7 days off. From Monday at 5am to the next Monday at 12noon.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Sacramento (Pocket/Greenhaven)
Children: 5 year old
Duties: Take to school, prepare all meals and do child’s laundry. Take to activities as needed.
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Compensation: $1,200 per week for two weeks per month. $2,400 per month total.
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.