Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Part-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: M-F, hours are 8 am – 5pm
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Sacramento, CA (Land Park)
Children: 5 year old boy
Duties:Family is looking for someone for one year. Nanny would pick up the child from school and drive to activities. Prepare simple healthy meals for dinner. Family is looking for someone who is active, proactive, adaptable, high energy and loving. Household duties include dishes, sweeping, laundry and errands. Family would also like someone who is willing to do date nights once in awhile.
Compensation: $15-17 per hour DOE
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.