Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Part-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: M-F, 4pm-9pm
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Roseville, CA
Children: 2 children ages 14 months and 3.5
Duties: Nanny would pick up 2 children and bring them home from school. Family has a vehicle for the nanny to use. Nanny would be required to let the dog out and care a bit for this sweet trained dog. Upon returning home the nanny would play with the children. Mom would arrive home and prepare dinner for the children around 6pm. Nanny would assist with bed time routine and care for one child while mom is with the other. Family is looking for someone who can make a year commitment, high energy,easygoing,playful,proactive and good at multitasking as well as strong time management skills. House duties include children’s laundry, vacuuming and sweeping if time allows.
Compensation: $15 per hour.
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.