Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Part-time nanny
Days/Hours: M-F 4:30pm-10pm and 2/3 Saturdays per month 8am-2pm.
Start Date: ASAP
Children: 7 year old and 10 year old
Duties: Nanny must have a reliable vehicle to transport children from school and to activities. Light meal prep, helping with homework, helping kids keep to their evening routine and schedule. Family would love someone who is comfortable with consistent boundaries with the children. Spanish speaking a plus!
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Compensation: $15 per hour.
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.