Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny / Household Manager
Days/Hours: M-F, hours are 1 pm – 8pm with flexibility to stay later with advance notice.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Granite Bay, CA
Children: Almost 8 year old boy/girl twins.
Duties:Family is looking for someone with knowledge of child development, playful, creative, genuine love of children, high energy, a true professional nanny with experience and education in a child related field. Family would like someone who will arrive to the home before picking up the children and prep dinner for the family and do light household duties. The children will be picked up at 3:00 and will need assistance with homework, driving to activities and bedtime routine. Family provides a car for the nanny. Family also has 2 smaller dogs and one big dog that will need to be fed and let outside. Spanish speaker, a plus. This family is looking for someone to stay very long term and be a part of their family.
There is also an option to live in for the right person. Family has a separate 600 sq ft cottage on their property.
Compensation: $20- $25 an hour DOE
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.