Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Part-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-3:30pm
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Folsom, CA
Children: Family has a 4 month old and 3.5 year old who attends school in the mornings.
Duties: The nanny would be responsible for picking her up, feeding her lunch and putting her down for a nap. The older child needs boundaries and consistency. Family is looking for someone that is open to taking the kids to activities; nanny must have a reliable vehicle and will be compensated for gas. Light housekeeping required while the children are napping. Family has one sweet lab and an outside cat. French/Spanish speaking a bonus. Family is open to an entry level nanny.
Compensation: $15 an hour with room for growth.
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.