Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Part-time nanny
Days/Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 7am – 4pm
Start Date: September 29th but family would like to do a trial before that.
Children: Child will be almost 4 months old.
Duties: Family has one Labrador dog. Mom works from home so nanny must be comfortable with that. Experience with infants is a must!
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Compensation: $15 per hour.
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.