Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny / Family Assistant
Days/Hours: 35 hours, 4 days a week, with the initial schedule of Mondays off, Tuesday 3-8 pm, Wednesday 7:30-6:30, Thursday 11-7, Friday 7:30-6:30. This schedule is subject to change over the course of the position, depending on the parents’ changing work schedule.Flexibility is needed.
Start Date: Mid-July
Location: Sacramento, CA (East Sacramento)
Children: Two boys, 11 months and almost 4 years old.
Duties: Family will provide an excellent salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience, and 2 weeks of paid vacation plus holidays. Both parents may work from home at times, and the candidate must be comfortable with this. In addition, the nanny should be willing to help with household chores when not taking care of the child, such as laundry, meal preparation, and light housekeeping.
Family is hoping to find a permanent, long-term fit career nanny.
Compensation: $17-20 DOE
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.