Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday. Hours are flexible. Start time can be 8am/9am/10am and end time can be 4pm/5pm/6pm. Parents need night coverage for one week out of the month. The nanny can shift their hours to a later schedule and work though the night or the nanny can keep their regular hours and family will hire an additional nanny for night help.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Davis, CA (East)
Children: 6 month old. Occasional care may be needed for the older child, 4 years old. Child attends full time school.
Duties: Parents work from home so the nanny must be comfortable with that. Family is looking for someone reliable, experience with infants, good communication, laid back and flexible. Household duties include light cleaning, children’s laundry, and tidying their rooms. Basic cooking for the children needed. Driving is not a requirement but there is a vehicle for the nanny’s use.
Compensation: $16 per hour possibly more for the right person.
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.