Capitol Park Nannies was founded to bring a high quality nanny placement service to the Sacramento and surrounding areas. We strive to find only the best nannies and match them with the best families. Making sure the nanny to family match is an excellent fit is our top priority.
Job Position: Full-Time Nanny/ Household Manager
Days/Hours:M,W,F 11:45/12:15-6:15 and Tues/Thurs 8-6:15. Additional hours available. Start time of 8 on M,W,F if nanny is interested in household managing.
Start Date: ASAP
Children: 2.5 year old and a 5 year old.
Duties: The Household managing duties are laundry for the family, floors, grocery shopping, dry cleaning, keeping inventory, packing children’s lunches for the next day. Family is looking for a career nanny preferably with a college degree. Someone that is proactive and can come up with educational and fun activities with the children is desired. Family provides a vehicle to transport children.
Compensation: $17 – $18 per hour DOE.
Duties: Family is looking for an energetic and engaging caregiver. The child is very imaginative and loves reading and being outside. Family has 2 small dogs. Light housekeeping required. Family is looking for an extension of their family.
Compensation: $15 – $17 per hour
• Genuine love of children and a minimum of 2 years in a child related field, preferably nannying or babysitting
• Legal to work in the USA
• Willing to undergo a background check including a driving record check
• At least 3 child related excellent references
Benefits of working with Capitol Park Nannies:
• It’s free! Candidates pay no fees to the agency. – Professional representation
• Professional representation
• Families are pre screened by the agency and have been educated on various topics including labor laws, standard rate of pay, and job benefits
• Placement Specialist available to guide you through the interview and hiring process as well as continued support.